Commerce Bank Securities and Investment Limited (CBSIL) emerged as a fully owned subsidiary of Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limited (BCB) after it had obtained its certificate of incorporation on the 20th September, 2010. On the 21st April, 2011, the Stock Broker and Stock Dealer license was transferred in favour of CBSIL and after the completion of necessary formalities; the company started its formal operation on the 1st June, 2011.
Commerce Bank Securities and Investment Limited having its legal status as a Public Limited Company was registered with the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms in Dhaka with an Authorized Capital and Paid up Capital of Tk. 100.00 crore and Tk. 20.00 crore respectively. The company is being operated in accordance with its Memorandum of Association (MA) and Articles of Association (AA), rules and regulations of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) and Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and other applicable laws and guidelines of appropriate regulatory bodies in Bangladesh.
Commerce Bank Securities and Investment Limited started it’s journey with mission of “To provide world class investment services that adds value to all out stakeholders”.
CBSIL is running their operation to be one of the top performers in the sector through achieving the following:
- Sound and prudent portfolio management to earn maximum return on investment
- Transparency and accountability in service delivery
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationship
- Minimizing loan defaults within the customer portfolio through optimal loan utilization
- To earn high return on equity
- To comply with international best practice in business dealings.
Service of CBSIL
- Stock brokerage service
- CDBL related service
- Daily market update & pre-market commentary
- Weekly/Monthly market update
- Quarterly economic update
- Company/Industry specific research
- IPO analysis
- Technical & Fundamental analysis
- Loan facilities for client as per SEC Margin Rules provided from time to time
- Trading facilities from 6 different locations of the country
- Trading based on large projector screen.- Maintain highest degree of professionalism & business ethics
- Privilege for the high network individual to trade in exclusive privacy
- Special facilities arranging for female clients
- Telephonic trading facilities
- e-mail service